1. Become genuinely interested in other people
Showing real interest on your customers, helps to build trust along the sales process.
A good smile is one of the most powerful sales and marketing tools.
3. Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language
Dealing with your customers by their name is a sign of respect and empathy.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves
Always take advantage to get to know your customer's needs and preferences.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests
Showing understanding of their needs, while offering solutions.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
Sales opportunities and loyalty increase, when the customer feels valued,